The Model 1840’s heavy duty toolbar leads the industry with the most crop clearance (36”) and ground clearance (30”) expanding the application window, minimizing crop injury, and maximizing yield potential.
The hydraulic systems allows you to use your tractor’s hydraulic controls during work and transport operations, making it easy and comfortable to operate.
The purpose built 1800 gallon tank is carried by the implement, not the tractor. There’s no transfer of weight to the toolbar or drawbar, making this unit easier to pull and easier to operate.
- A wide stance, high clearance, parallel lift linkage
- Heavy-duty 2” inner and 1 1⁄2” outer hinge points
- 7.6 X 15SL gauge wheel rim and tire
- Hydraulic valve block
- Short pin to axle length – 175″ wheelbase
- Engineered, laminated, stepped, and fully welded hitch design
- Single piece, welded frame
- Single and dual tire options with fixed and adjustable axles
- Proximity sensors control wing tilt range
- Visual flow monitor system
- Mechanical wing-fold locks
- Transport/Work Mode switch box with a single switch