- Corner-auger assembly provides maximum visibility and auger reach for convenient unloading.
- Model 1135 features a 20″ diameter auger for unloading speeds up to 500 bushels per minute.
- Model 1135 features a standard 2-Way hydraulic downspout for precise grain placement.
- Models 1195, 1185 and 1175 feature a 17″ diameter auger for unloading speeds up to 400 bushels per minute.
- Models 1160 and 1150 feature a 14″ diameter auger for unloading speeds up to 300 bushels per minute.
- Model 1135 features 7/16″ extended-wear flighting while all other models feature 5/16″ super-edge flighting.
- Auger mounted halogen unloading light for greater nighttime visibility.
- Direct mounted auger-fold cylinder provides positive locking and features nickel undercoating and chrome plating for the best protection against weathering.
- Computer-balanced auger flighting ensures smooth unloading
- Four position drive dog reduces auger startup shock to maximize driveline longevity.