- Model 357 can be equipped with 15″ or 20″ side extensions to achieve capacities of 205, 270 or 300 bushels.
- Models 387 and 397 can be equipped with 15″, 20″ or 24″ side extensions to acheieve capacities of 255, 340, 375 or 400 bushels.
- Models 357 and 387 feature a single compartment.
- Model 397 features dual compartments for bulk handling versatility.
- Graphite-coated interior for quick unloading and complete cleanout.
- Standard ladder makes checking hopper contents quick and easy.
- Viewing windows on model 387 and 397 for convenient monitoring of the wagon contents.
- Boxes are available individually for mounting to your own truck or other use.
- Wheel-operated unloading door with rack and pinion design offers smooth operation and longer life.
- Model 357 features a 26″ wide unloading door.
- Models 387 and 397 feature a 36″ wide unloading door.
- Model 387 features a 12″ sampling door for quick and easy unloading of even high-moisture grain.
- Model 397 features two wheel-operated unloading doors for unloading each compartment separately.